Back                   Item ID 1554

Click image thumbnail to enlarge. Click again to hide:

Email this page to a friend!

Reg. $350.00
Sale $ 300.00       FREE SHIPPING

RG Cosmetics Amazon Keratin Premium Keratin Treatment 32 Oz.,

Condition: New Product
100% Original Brand

Free GROUND Shipping on orders $75.00 and up to Continental USA, except AK, HI, Guam, PR, U.S. VI, Armed Forces (AA-AE-AP) and international addresses.


RG Cosmetics Amazon Keratin Premium Keratin Treatment 32 Oz.,

Order release subject to cosmetology licence verification.
Please leave your phone number when you place your order or call us at: 1-866-585-2246 or 407-574-7442.

For professional use only.

RG Amazon Keratin Treatment combines the purity of nature with a technological breakthrough, creating this unique Steam Free hair treatment.

This exclusive formula blends the powerful antioxidant Organic Ašai with the hydrating reconstructive properties of Brazilian Nut Oil, making your hair shiny, silky and manageable.

We highly recommend this Keratin Treatment for people with damaged, frizzy or over voluminous hair.

How to use:

  1. Wash the hair with RG Clarifying Shampoo 2 or 3 times, assuring that the hair is free from all residues and is completely clean.
  2. It is important to dry the hair 70% leaving it 30% wet.
  3. Divide the hair in 3 sections, then apply RG Keratin either with a spray bottle or a cup. Comb it through and make sure that the product is distributed evenly.
  4. Important: Do not to over-saturate the hair for this will no render the desired results.
  5. Use a paddle brush to remove any excess solution from hair, this will make blow-drying easier.
  6. Divide the hair into 3 sections, applying the hair clips lightly, then use a round brush and a blow dryer to dry the hair 100%.
  7. Divide the hair in 3 sections and use a flat iron at 450║F. until the cuticle layer is sealed light.
  8. After the RG Keratin process is complete, apply RG Silicon Drops throughout the full length of the hair.
  9. It is advisable, but not necessary to wait 48 hours before washing hair with RG Keratin Shampoo.
  10. It is very important not to pin, tie a rubber band, use any types of hair clips, or place the sides of the hair over the ears.
  11. In order to maintain the desired results after any Keratin Treatment you must use RG Keratin Shampoo, RG Keratin Conditioner and RG Crystal Silicon Drops.

Warnings: Please take any chemical hair product to your professional hair stylist. Before applying conduct an allergy test. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.

Amazon Keratin Treatment Ingredients: Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Extract, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behntrimonium Methosulfate, Formaldehyde, Benzalconium Chloride, Glycerin, Vinylpirrolidone, Parafinum Lliquidum, Hydroxiethycellulose, Dimenthicone, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Aqua(WATER), Parfum(FRAGANCE)

For professional use only.

FREE GROUND SHIPPING (USPS, FedEx, UPS) ON ORDERS OVER US$75.00 to Continental USA (some restrictions apply). Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Armed Forces - AA, Armed Forces - AE, Armed Forces - AP and international addresses do not qualify and must go via USPS Priority Mail... read more

Continental USA GROUND Shipping & Handling Prices (2-7 business days)
US$0.01 toUS$7.99shipping is US$4.95
US$8.00 toUS$24.99shipping is US$8.25
US$25.00toUS$49.99shipping is US$8.95
US$50.00toUS$74.99shipping is US$9.85

United States Priority Shipping & Handling Prices (2-3 business days)
US$0.01toUS$7.99shipping is US$5.00
US$8.00toUS$24.99shipping is US$9.85
US$25.00toUS$99.99shipping is US$13.95
US$100.00toUS$149.99shipping is US$23.95
US$150.00and upshipping is US$25.95
Priority Shipping costs may be lower if you place your order over the phone

International buyers please contact us for International Shipping Rates

Delivery confirmation is included for free!

Your satisfaction is our main goal.
Returns are allowed within 10 days of delivery in United States and 20 days of delivery for international buyers provided item is still unopened and factory sealed.